Tearms & Conditions
The Terms of Service Agreement is a legal contract between you (“you”) and Can Dot Automotives LLC(“Company,” “we,” “us”, or “our”) concerning your use of the website owned and controlled by us from which you’re accessing this Agreement (together with any successor site(s), and every one Site Services and Site Content, the “Site”), and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with reference to this Site, the location Content, Site Services, and therefore the material of this Agreement
- Acceptance of Terms: By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Agreement and to any additional rules and guidelines that we post on the Site. We reserve the proper to feature, update, modify, or otherwise change this Agreement at our discretion at any time all of sudden . Any changes to the present Agreement will become effective immediately once posted on the location as noted by the “Last Updated” above. Please review it frequently, as your continued and subsequent use of the location constitutes acceptance of the Terms and any updates; provided, however, absent your express consent, any material change to the present Agreement shall not apply retroactively to any claim or dispute between you and us in reference to this Agreement that arose before the “Last Updated” date applicable thereto version of this Agreement during which we included such material change. We may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or a part of the Site; charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Site; or offer opportunities to some or all Site users.
- Jurisdiction: Our Site is controlled or operated from the United States, and is not intended to subject us to non-U.S. jurisdiction or laws. The Site might not be appropriate or available to be used in some jurisdictions outside of the us . In choosing to access the location , you are doing so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and you’re liable for complying with all local laws and rules and regulations. We may limit the Site’s availability, in whole or partially , to a person , geographical area or jurisdiction we elect , at any time and at our sole discretion.
- Site Services and Content: the location provides you with access to certain services, like referrals to products, services, and suppliers which will be of interest to you (the “Site Services”), and to certain content provided by us or by third parties, like news and knowledge regarding Site Services in various industries (the “Site Content”). Please carefully note the subsequent regarding our services and content:
Content. Can Dot Automotives LLC provides any such Site Content solely for your convenience and informational purposes, and such Site Content (i) isn’t intended as a substitute for professional or financial advice; (ii) shouldn’t be construed because the provision of recommendation or recommendations; and (iii) shouldn’t be relied upon because the basis for any decision or action, including without limitation the diagnosis or treatment of any ill health , the eligibility for or appropriateness of any benefit or service, or the making of a financial decision. We aren’t liable for the accuracy or reliability of any Site Content, or for losses incurred while following the knowledge presented here. the knowledge and features included during this Site are compiled from a spread of sources for informational purposes and are subject to vary at any time all of sudden . This Site and every one information it contain are provided “AS IS.” By accessing or linking to the present Site, you assume the danger that the knowledge on this Site could also be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or might not meet your needs and requirements. it’s your responsibility to gauge the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Site Content available through the location . the connection between you and us isn’t knowledgeable or similar relationship; always seek the recommendation of a professional with reference to any questions that you simply may have, and never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it due to something that you simply have read on the location . We neither recommend nor endorse any specific products, opinions, or other Site Content which will be made available through or mentioned on the location.
- Rules of Conduct: While accessing and using the location you’ll suits all applicable laws, rules and regulations. additionally, we expect users of the location to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the location is conditioned on your compliance with the principles of conduct set forth during this section; your failure to suits such rules may end in termination of your access to the location pursuant to the present agreement. you extra agree that you simply will not: Post, transmit, or otherwise make available, through or in reference to the Site:
Anything that’s or could also be (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (e) protected by copyright, trademark, secret , right of publicity or other proprietary rights without the express prior consent of the owner of such right. Any material that might produce to criminal or civil liability; that promotes gambling; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities like “hacking,” “cracking,” or “phreaking”.
Any virus, worm, computer virus , Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other code , file, or program that’s harmful or invasive or may or is meant to wreck or hijack the operation of, or to watch the utilization of, any hardware, software or equipment. Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotion, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or the other sort of solicitation. Use the location for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.Use the location to defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the location .
Impersonate a person or entity, including without limitation any of our (or our affiliates) representatives; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or express or imply that we promote any statement or posting you create . Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the location or the servers or networks wont to make the location available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks. Restrict or inhibit the other person from using the location (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site). Use the location to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without our express prior written consent.
Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the location Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the location . Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the location or materials originating from the location . Frame or mirror any a part of the location without our express prior written consent. Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any Site content.Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the location without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the immediately foregoing sentence (but subject to the opposite items listed above), we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to repeat materials from the location for the only purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly-available searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the proper to revoke these exceptions, either generally or in specific cases, at any time.
Site Content could also be provided by our employees also as by third parties. Please note that third parties may post messages, provide materials or make statements that are inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. We, our affiliates and our and their employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, licensors, suppliers and repair providers (collectively with us, the “Company Entities”) don’t endorse and aren’t responsible or responsible for any Site Content, or any opinion, advice, information or statements in such Site Content, or your use of any Site Content. Under no circumstances will the corporate Entities be responsible for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on Site Content or for any results obtained by using any such Site Content. The opinions expressed within the Company Entities reflect solely the opinions of the individuals who submitted such opinions and should not reflect our opinions. Your use of the location and reliance on any Site Content is solely at your own risk.
Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you simply (and not the Company) are liable for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and hardware , equipment, and services needed to access and use the location , and paying all charges related thereto.
- Submissions: you keep ownership of any content that you simply submit through the location (each, a “Submission”). We don’t claim ownership of your Submissions. However, with reference to Submissions, you grant the corporate Entities the subsequent transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display and exploit such Submissions on and/or in reference to the location (including distributing and featuring your Submissions in promotional and marketing activities and materials associated with the Site). You represent and warrant that you simply have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted during this section for the Submissions, which such Submission, and your provision thereof to and thru the location , suits all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Further, to the extent permitted under applicable law, you irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with reference to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each Submission that you simply may have under any applicable law under any legal theory in order that we’ve all the rights we may have to supply the Services available through the location . additionally , the corporate Entities haven’t any control over, and shall haven’t any liability for, any damages resulting from the utilization (including without limitation republication) or misuse by any third party of data voluntarily made public through the other a part of the location . If you select to form any of your personally identifiable or other information publicly available during a Submission, you are doing so at your risk.
- Proprietary Rights: The information and materials made available through the Site are and shall remain the property of Company and its licensors and suppliers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for therefore long as you’re permitted by us to access and use the location , you’ll view one (1) copy of any content on the location to which we offer you access hereunder on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial home use, as long as you retain intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Except as expressly authorized beforehand by us in writing, you agree to not reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based (whether in whole or in part) on, all or any a part of the location or any materials made available through the location .
- The Company owns all trademarks and service marks, and any associated logos of Company. All trademarks and repair marks on the location not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks, and repair marks owned by Company, whether registered or unregistered, might not be utilized in reference to any product or service that’s not ours, in any manner that’s likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the location should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade names, trademarks or service marks without the express prior written consent of the owner of such trade names, trademarks or service marks.
- External / Third Party Links: The Site may provide links to other web sites and online resources. Because we’ve no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the corporate Entities aren’t liable for the supply of such external sites or resources, and therefore the Company Entities neither endorse nor are responsible or responsible for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available through such sites or resources. Additionally, other internet sites may provide links to the location with or without our authorization. You acknowledge and agree that the corporate Entities don’t endorse such sites, and aren’t and shall not be responsible or responsible for any links from those sites to the location , any content, advertising, products or other materials available on or through such other sites, or any loss or damages incurred in connection therewith. You agree that your use of Third Party websites and resources, including and without limitation, your use of any content, information, data, advertising, products, or other materials on or available through such website and resources, is at your own risk and is subject to the terms and conditions of use applicable to such sites and resources. We shall have the proper , but not the requirement , at any time and in our sole discretion, to dam links from and to the location through technological or other means without prior notice.
- DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: the location AND ANY GOODS, SERVICES. CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH OR IN reference to the location ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” with none EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, and every OF the corporate ENTITIES DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH reference to the location and every one GOODS, SERVICES, CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIRD PARTY GOODS, SERVICES, CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS) MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH the location , INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR a specific PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT AND TITLE. WE and therefore the OTHER COMPANY ENTITIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT the location (OR ANY PART THEREOF) IS OR are going to be ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE, NOR THAT ANY PARTICULAR SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE are going to be COMPATIBLE WITH the location . YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT it’s YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO (A) OBTAIN AND buy ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE OR SERVICES (INCLUDING INTERNET CONNECTIVITY) NEEDED TO USE the location AND (B) make sure that ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE OR SERVICES that you simply USE WILL FUNCTION CORRECTLY WITH the location . YOU AGREE that you simply MUST EVALUATE, which YOU BEAR ALL RISKS related to , the utilization OF the location , INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH the location . NONE OF the corporate ENTITIES SHALL BE responsible for ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR exemplary damages OF ANY KIND IN reference to the location , UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS of knowledge , LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY of data you’ve got PROVIDED IN reference to YOUR USE OF the location , OR UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES, albeit ADVISED beforehand OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. especially , AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, the corporate ENTITIES won’t BE responsible for DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE the location OR FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON the location BY ANY OF the corporate ENTITIES OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH the location IS to prevent USING the location . the utmost LIABILITY OF the corporate ENTITIES FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE the entire AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS AND USE the location . it’s POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW might not leave LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS might not APPLY TO YOU, AND you’ll HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
While we attempt to maintain the safety of the location , we don’t guarantee that the location are going to be secure or that any use of the location are going to be uninterrupted. Additionally, Third Parties may make unauthorized alterations to the location . If you become conscious of any unauthorized Third-Party alteration to the location , please contact us at with an outline of the material(s) in dispute and therefore the URL or location of such material(s).
- Indemnity: Except to the extent prohibited under applicable law, You comply with defend, indemnify and hold harmless the corporate Entities, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in reference to , the Site; (b) any violation or alleged violation of this Agreement by you; (c) any use or other exploitation, or failure or omission to use or otherwise exploit, any Submission (including any portion thereof) that you simply post; or (d) any claim that your Submission or any use or exploitation thereof caused damage to or infringed upon or violated the rights of a 3rd party, including without limitation past, present or future infringement, misappropriation, libel, defamation, invasion of privacy or right of publicity or violation of rights associated with the foregoing.
- Termination: This Agreement is effective until terminated. We may, at any time and for any reason, terminate your access to or use of: (a) the location , or (b) any files or information related to your access of the Site. Upon any such termination, your right to use the location will immediately cease. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Site may be effected without prior notice, and that we may immediately deactivate or delete all related information and files related to your access, and/or bar any longer access to such information or files. You agree that the Company Entities shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site or to any such information or files, and shall not be required to form such information or files available to you after any such termination. Sections covering Jurisdiction, Site Services and Content, Submissions, Monitoring, Proprietary Rights, Third Party Links, Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability, Indemnity, Termination, Governing Law & Jurisdiction, Claims of Copyright Infringement, Ability to Enter into this Agreement, and Miscellaneous shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction: This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. You agree to exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Tampa, Florida, U.S.A., and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. You further agree that the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of products won’t apply to the present Agreement.
- Filtering: We hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is out there on OnGuard Online (onguardonline.gov). Please note that we don’t endorse any of the products or services listed at such sites.
- Information or Complaints: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site or the meaning of application of this Agreement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that email communications won’t necessarily be secure; accordingly you ought to not include information that you simply concede to be sensitive in your electronic message with us.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement: The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you think in straightness that materials available on the location infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that we remove the material or block access to it. If you think in straightness that somebody has wrongly filed a notice of infringement of copyright against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to email@example.com. We suggest that you simply consult your legal advisor before submitting a notice or counter-notice.
- Ability to Enter Into This Agreement: BY USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE EITHER: (A) OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT; OR (B) THE PARENT OR trustee OF a toddler UNDER THE majority TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU comply with BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOUR CHILD. If you’re the parent or trustee of a toddler under the majority to enter into this Agreement, then, as utilized in this Agreement, “you,” “yourself,” “your,” and “user” means and refers to you on behalf of yourself and your child who is that the user of the location .
- Miscellaneous: This Agreement does not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and us. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision are going to be deemed severable from this Agreement and can not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of our rights or obligations under this Agreement without restriction. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder are going to be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. This Agreement hereby incorporates by this reference any additional terms that we post on the location and, except as otherwise expressly stated herein, this Agreement is that the entire agreement between you and us concerning the topic matter herein and supersedes any and every one prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and us concerning such subject matter. Notices to you’ll be made via posting to the location , by e-mail, or by regular mail, at our discretion. The Site can also provide notices of changes to the present Agreement or other matters by displaying such notices or by providing links to such notices. Without limitation, you agree that a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or concerning this Agreement to an equivalent extent and subject to an equivalent conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. We will not be liable for failures to satisfy any obligations thanks to causes beyond our control.